Monday, October 29, 2007

The Return of the Video All-Stars

I can't take credit for finding this one. It was on The Soup this past weekend and I just thought it was too amazing not to share. From CBS's Kid Nation, I bring you the first step in this kid's descent into stalking and alcoholism:






I had the pleasure of watching last Thursday's episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a few months ago, before the season started, and it immediately confirmed that Season 3 was going to be amazing. This is still probably my favourite clip of the whole season.

Pepperjack love Fraggle Rock

Taken from a previous Russell Brand post, this is by far the best part of his first show, and he had nothing to do with it, other than bringing it out of the BBC archives.


I'm pretty sure this PSA was made by the same guy who did Death Bed: The Bed that Eats The voiceover is uncannily similar in both the voice and the tone. Death Bed is my favourite movie... about a bed that eats people. I challenge you to name a better movie about a carnivorous bed. Here's a clip of that classic. I'll see if I can edit some of the voiceover later.

Death Bed loves fried chicken

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home