Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Little More GG Action

While searching for a link to TMZ's story on Andre, Kongye came upon this video of Nate and Cumface leaving Hotel Gansevoort after a hot, sweaty sex yoga session.
The cameraman asks Ed if he has any “gossip about Gossip Girl.” I’m not sure if I admire him for ignoring the stupid pun and being casual or if I resent him for not smacking that guy upside the head and telling him how fucking stupid his question was.
I think I’ve buried the lead, which is that despite the plot point previously mentioned, Ed Westwick is still in NYC. There’s no guarantee that he’s still on-set regularly; but it does give us hope for THE PLAN.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1270735494

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home