Wednesday, January 9, 2008

TV's Power Couple Break Up!

O M G. This week on Gossip Girl the unimaginable happened:

I really thought they would last. They're made for each other! The all-consuming lust between them in that scene was undeniable. It's ok, I'm sure they'll reconcile after the WGA hiatus and live happily ever after.

As for GG spoilers this week, you're out of shit out of luck from me. This episode was just too juicy and I need to make sure you are all paying attention tomorrow night. The only reason I put that clip up is because it was in last week's previews anyway.

God I love this show. One bit of advice, though. Try to watch this tape delayed on your TiVo so you can fast forward through every scene Serena is in- perhaps with the exception of her conversation with Chuck. Blake Lively is so insufferable. They need to Marissa Cooper her ass pronto. Rufus's scenes are also grating; but Rufe is just too cool to put down. He's a hot piece of tail and every brunette in NY knows it.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Phallic Baldwin said...

The ultimate bromance has died.

I give them 4 epsiodes max until they're BFFs

January 9, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home