Monday, September 24, 2007

Ignorant Moron

Kongye doesn't usually blog politically. I won't blog about any of the other stupid double-talk Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered at Columbia today; but I found the following answer to a question about executions of gays in Iran particularly quoteworthy:

"In Iran we don't have homosexuals. We don't have that in our country. In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don't know who has told you that we have it."

[SOAPBOX]I'm sure the media is going to focus on his other answers because gay rights just isn't a priority in this country.[STEPPING OFF SOAPBOX]

Baby, you told me all about it last night in between sucking off those four trannies. Expect an MS Paint penis next to his head Perez-Hilton-style by the end of the night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home