Sunday, September 30, 2007

KANYE

Whether you love him or hate him- or love to hate him, or hate to love him- you had to see Kanye's performance on SNL last night. His first musical performance was definitely a highlight. I still can't figure out what my favourite part was.

Glow-in-the-dark Kanye?









"Whoa, it's really dark in here. I can't see anything! Maybe some of my trademark stupid glasses would help"









It's Black Elton John, bitch.









Kanye's hiphop string harem?









THE WINNER: Kanye changes glasses midperformance. I guess the intense sunlight on that stage was making it hard Kan to concentrate.










What was your favourite part? Why don't you watch Kanye and tell us.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home