Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pushing Daisies Preview- Episode 3: TheFun in Funeral

I had a chance to check out the next episode of Pushing Daisies over lunch today. I fall more in love with this show with every new installment. I know I've said that before, I just so need to reiterate it. There is something here that warms the cockles of my cold, dead heart. Yes, I have a heart, and while it normally isn't susceptible to the charms of people kissing through Saran wrap or Chi McBride getting stuck in a window, today was a notable exception. I won't engage in any spoilage because I love Daisies far too much to take away from any one's viewing experience.
Pushing Daisies is always worth watching. Tonight is no exception. I preferred this one to "Dummy" from last week. It's just above that episode and just below "Pie-lette"


Here are clips of the aforementioned scenes. I would hate them if they were on any other show.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home