Monday, October 15, 2007

Saturday Reviews

FOX REALITY CHANNEL REALLY AWARDS- So I've already reviewed this show. My comments were pretty harsh so I'll just use this space to pass along some news on the So You Think You Can Dance. As you may know, SYTYCD is the only network reality show I watch. Therefore, in the non-rant section of my Really Awards review, I'll talk about the SYTYCD happenings on Saturday's show. Mary Murphy won Best Judge/ Host, the show won for Favourite Competition Show, and Benji did a "dance." I'll be sure to share that with you if I find the clip or a place to download the entire show so I can make a clip. It was pretty unwatchable, so you're not missing much.

LEGALLY BLONDE: THE MUSICAL- I would never pay money to see this steaming pile of Chihuahua shit on Broadway. If you are one of the many mouth-breathers who would, leave my blog right now and never come back. You disgust me. You are what is wrong with our society and the reason there are no good mainstream movies, TV shows, or albums anymore. I decided to catch MTV's presentation of the musical so that I could at least speak with some authority when I ripped it a new one. So far I'm halfway through the opening song "Oh My God, You Guys" (I'm not making that up, and the song is just as annoying as the title would have you believe) and I already want to blow my brains out. Can this version of Legally Blonde end with the sorority house getting blown up in the first 15 minutes of the play?
EDIT: The audience is even more obnoxious than the show. This is an exact, word-for-word clone of the movie with crappy music set over the crappy dialogue. Wow, the product placement is the icing on the cake.

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT ELVIRA- I was very disappointed with this show. Not just because it's another vehicle for trailer trash Rock of Love rejects to get on TV, but because it's a boring piece of crap. The one thing Elvira had going for her is that she was campy to the max. On this reality program you get the sense she's either forgotten how to play her own alter ego or she just doesn't care anymore. It's not intentionally funny or funny in a VH1 reality wreck is. I'm going to take a nap after watching that. Wake me when Fox Reality premieres that trannie dating show.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE-No major disasters, therefore nothing of any interest. It goes without saying that there were no funny sketches and Jon Bon Jovi is not cut out for comedy. They're re airing Kanye's episode next week, you should check that out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home