Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gossip Girl Episode 2- A Preview

I feel cheated! The girls are actually hotel staff that Cumface banged after the big party in the Pilot. I really wanted something more exotic. I at least wanted that whole man thing to pan out. Also on Cumface's agenda: a statue. Time to put up our running score. After adding this week's conquests to last week's failed rapes- Cumface:3 Female of the Species: 2

Kongye got a copy of the latest episode of Gossip Girl late last night. It was actually too late for Kongye to watch immediately; but we got up all bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5am today- probably from the shear anticipation of seeing this- and watched this hot mess in bed. Unfortunately Kongye has work this morning and there's a full slate of spanking new TV that we have to blog about. Tonight is the premiere of the Blog's biggest fall obsession: Dirty Sexy Money! Expect a long review of that pilot later today.

In the meantime, I know you need a taste of what you can expect from this latest installment of GG. This episode does not disappoint. It may very well be the most unintentionally homoerotic hour of television I've seen all year. This episode makes even less sense than the pilot! The best part is that it's started to make fun of its ridiculous plotlines for you- that clusterfuck line towards the end was almost exactly what I was thinking; bravo GG writers. I can't wait to blog this. Here is what I'm going to do: I'm going to devote a few entries to it. Later today, before it airs on the CW, I'll post a full episode review/recap. As I rewatch this on my TiVo later tonight I'll do a running commentary on all the gooey goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home